stands for State Health Insurance Assistance
Program. The key work is "informations." SHIP doesn't sell anything.
Instead, their counselors give FREE assistance to Medicare beneficiaries, who have
concerns with, or questions about, their health insurance.
1. Answer questions about Medicare Part A, Medicare
Part B, Medicare Supplement Insurance, Medicare Advantage Plans and Medicare Part D (prescription
2. Show you how to evaluate the various
Medicare supplement and prescription insurance policies currently available.
3. Help you understand how to read Medicare reports.
4. Inform you of your rights as a Medicare beneficiary or health insurance policy holder.
5. Refer you to appropriate agencies that can also help you with other needs.
MEDICARE PREVENTIVE SCREENINGS
1. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screenings.
3. Cardiovascular Screenings.
5. Diabetes Screenings.
6. Flu Shots.
7. Glaucoma Tests.
8. Hepatitis B Shots.
10. Pap Tests and Pelvic Exams.
11. Pneumococcal Shot.
12. Prostate Cancer Screenings.